Thursday, June 12, 2008

I dont like to play this game and i hate rainy days

Jialong says:
song bo he hat trick
You'll never get to see me back at number one says:
song la, damn proud of my husband k! HAHA
Jialong says:
LOL

Class Chalet! 4EC(2006)

Check out this 10k DSLR! Damn cool, i tell you.

Syirin! Miss SP 2007!




Alvin, i swear you look damn cool in this photo!


I dont know what the hell the two guys wanna pose. Damn gay man


Candid. haha




Nadiah! I really have a good time laughing with her


Candid. Eh, i dont that 'dao' k


Melissa!


Take one: Formal


Take two: Informal (inside joke)


Take three
Someone said, 'Take stupid shot!'
Me, 'REALLY STUPID OK! if not you all die!'
Look, whose the stupid-est one? Me lor ):
I was so amazed by the 10k camera that i kept on taking artistic shots ended up eating only 3 chicken wings for dinner. haha. Damn, shengkang deleted all my shotssss. SHIT ): 4EC is still the BEST OF THE BEST CLASS i had in my entire life. We talked about the good old times in school and catch up with some of them. I LOVE 4EC sooooo much, really. I had a good time laughing! Especially the part whereby we poured honey over helmi's leg and ask people to lick it up. haha. Thank GOODNESS, i didnt have to lick, k! Damn grossss man. One more chalet next year pleaseeeeee! :D

Tuesday
I love her mannnn!


Gelare!
It rained damn damn heavily when i was on my way back with the rest. I swear i was so affected by the rain because i really really hate rainy days. I dont feel good when it rains ):

And stephanie sent me a sms, something like that:
Hey girl, dont be afraid alright?
It's just raining. Don't be scared. XOXO!

Aww, love you girl!

Okay, i just came back from macs whereby i went to watch Portugal vs Czech with my old friends. Damn crowded, i must say. Alright, off to bed!

Goodnight love (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home